Sunday, December 22, 2013

Best Insurance Customers Techniques - Attack, Steal, Rob, & Thrive Strategy Techniques

The best insurance customers techniques mean providing the right coverage. Find out the insurance strategy techniques how to attack, steal, and rob if you want your career to thrive. When properly done, techniques to update outdated insurance obtains the most loyal and best insurance customers. The Bible might tell us not to steal or rob. However improvements for insurance customers should not be a guilt trip, but viewed as an opportunity. What if you were stealing away a client that was misled and you are guiding them on the right path?

Are you determined to just be mediocre, or content on just staying financially stable, or a dedicated insurance sales rep looking for strategy techniques to be the best? If you are one of the first two, stop reading this article now. This article is designed to provide tips for an insurance sales rep to spend more time making sales customers, with little prospecting. If you think telephone prospecting is the main way to go, you also are not ready for these strategy techniques.

THE BEST INSURANCE CUSTOMERS are those who have already bought a similar product. Why? They already know the need for it. For example, if your client is age 65 or older they may have bought a plain vanilla (mail sold) endorsed policy that no agent every explained to them. For any insurance policy agent sold, there is a 70% chance that the original insurance sales representative is no longer in the business. Of the remaining 30% of agents, half have not use proper used a strategy technique to contact the client since selling the policy. Many insurance customers are dead lost, with no communication or benefit review for years after purchasing.

WHAT MAKES YOU A PRO? Consider yourself to be a professional in consulting on the benefits of owning a few different types of insurance policies. Start specializing on selling one or two types of insurance, not 20. When you have an appointment with a client that has a policy similar to your specialty, you NEVER compare. Instead you are going to attack, steal, and rob that insurance company of the policy they sold. How? You are a product consultant working with the people to see they are UPDATED. The strategy technique is that you allow them choose which coverage feel more secure with. The old policy or the updated best policy custom tailored to their needs provided by a specialist (you).

HOW MUCH FAITH DO YOU HAVE IN YOURSELF. For 40 years, I survived and then thrived, by my confidence of my own abilities. I threw away leads, where the prospects looked mediocre. My closing average was over 90%, BUT I HAD TO PAY FOR IT. I worked with the best potential prospects and ignored or walked away from the rest. Does this sound like you, or an arrangement you would like to be in?

ATTACK, ROB, AND STEAL STRATEGY. You want to work primarily with customers in your specialty area. To do this you need to know who to go after and what information you need before attempting a presentation. Let's say you are a long term care insurance specialist and your primary clients are 65 to 70 years old. You must start with acquiring as good of a prospect list as possible.

Long term care insurance is designed to protect against the loss of assets. Your list should contain all of the following characteristics. The head of the household is a senior between the ages of 65 to 70. Living with him or her is a spouse, dependent upon the money they have saved up. They also should have children, not living in the house. Few elderly parents want to depart without leaving their children assets or sticking the children with assisting them paying medical bills. Lastly, they should be a homeowner. A homeowner tends to have more assets to lose.

GET THE DETAILS. Send out an undersized envelope with a small letter and reply card, which any mailing service facility can help you with. The letter should emphasize that you want to explain the changes in Medicare and what insurance benefits they have. And as an insurance consultant you are qualified to do this. Your reply card should be brief, with short lines to fill out for more information. IT MUST STATE: I also have insurance with _____________. AND Type of insurance _________. The reply card is sent back to your printer, and given to you.

HINT: Prospects outside suburban areas are often friendlier to chat with you. City dwellers often live in fear of anyone they do not know coming to their home. Therefore, small town people are more likely to respond.

TALK TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE. A well written piece sent back to "Health Care Benefits Region" (hint grab this business name or a similar one and register it) will bring may more returns than one coming back to "John Smith Insurance Agency". If fact you may get as many as 40% more just by your agency name wording. A free gas gift certificate to the first 100 responding - carefully worded in your letter, might get you another 15% increase. With your reply stack, you set up a priority system. The best, the good, and the possible.

ATTACK BY SEEING THE BEST FIRST. The strategy techniques is to find the customer leads where they have existing coverage written by another agent or bought through the mail.

With seniors, I would pick anyone with LTC coverage or any kind of coverage organization or association endorsed as first priority.t. You should close at least 90% of these prospects. This are the easy moneymakers, and a great way to pick up the best insurance customers as your own. It means that it is time to get your next mailing started.

The GOOD are those who have any other type of insurance besides Medicare benefits. On these your skills should quickly increase to 70% to 90%. Personally, I rarely bothered with the others. If you work the leads where the two critical information lines are blank, do not expect closing more than 50%.

If you wait too long for your next batch of leads, call a few prospects. ASK FIRST if they have coverage besides Medicare. Only proceed if they do. Then say you have a dozen gas card gift certificates available, and when would be the best time to spend 20 minutes talking with them and giving them your gift.

You can not wait to become a pro. You have to make yourself a pro. Use these strategy techniques. Declare yourself a Pro and Start Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment