Friday, February 7, 2014

Selling Real Estates And Properties On Online Auction Sites Aided By Web 2.0 Tactics!

I bought this incredibly cheap eBook on selling real estates and properties through online auction sites last two days and I must say that I am pleasantly surprised and absolutely delighted with the knowledge that I had gained from it. As someone who has spent years selling items that comes in different shapes and sizes on eBay, this eBook caught my eyes at first glance!

What made this eBook special is the fact that it's teaching people on selling real estates and properties on online auction sites with the aid of Web 2.0 categorized websites! Now that is something that I did not hear everyday and I am glad that I got my hands on the eBook.

Under normal circumstances, selling real estates and properties would be carried out by professional real estate agents. To the best of my knowledge, real estate agents primary methods of seeking potential buyers are as follows:
  • List real estates and properties intended for sale on specific database (known as the Multiple Listing Service in the US)

  • Seek the assistance of their wide network in doing promotions

  • Posting ads on newspapers and magazines

  • Posting notices on neighbourhood and community bulletin boards
  • Even though some established real estate agents have started using online auction sites to secure sales, many are still quite hesitant to follow suit since it is rather risky and expensive. Most online auction sites charge high premium per listing. So, there is still plenty of room for anyone to further explore the potential of using online auction sites to market real estates and properties. Great!

    I have been observing the world of real estate for quite some time now and found that nowadays there are many international real estate agents here in Malaysia that accepts part timers. This is indeed good news for any Malaysians interested in trying their luck on international real estates and properties! There are a few short courses and examinations that you have to go through first of all but the opportunities are there ripe for the taking.

    I saw the light yesterday and it is on real estates and properties. The secrets that I gained from the eBook showing me how to use Web 2.0 categorized websites to assist real estate agents in their work regardless whether they are full timers or otherwise are magnificent! Let me just share with you two examples:

  • You can use Social Networking sites such as MySpace that have millions of users to find ready made groups that are interested in investing on real estates and properties!

  • You can also use Video Sharing sites such as YouTube that also have millions of video lovers to showcase your real estates and properties online!
  • My goodness, the potential is enormous! Malaysians currently have a rejuvenated interest in real estates and properties especially those living in the southern part of Peninsular Malaysia. This is directly caused by the development of a multi billion dollar project called the Iskandar Development Region. The project is co managed by Malaysia and Singapore and all ready I can see that Singapore has begun their promotion of the Iskandar Development Region in full swing. I all ready saw a couple of online ads on selling real estates and properties in the Iskandar Development Region on Google recently!

    Let us throw that multi billion dollar project aside and get back to the real world. What I had learnt from the eBook gave me the confidence to say that ordinary folks like us can now easily get involved in real estates and properties. If you are a bit hesitant to go for the international real estate and properties market, you can always go local and try your luck here. I'm bent on doing this in the near future since I knew well in hand the strategies of generating profitable sales on online auction sites. I knew their potentials and with the aid of Web 2.0 categorized websites to help me as I go along, I could not ask for any better winning combination!

    Now, I'm sure that there are those among you that have sold real estates or properties on online auctions sites such as eBay some time in the past. I would love to hear your opinion on something. Tell me, are you satisfied with your previous sales of real estates or properties on online auction sites? Please leave your answer here.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment